Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Brendon 6 Months

My Brendon turned 6 months today! 6 Months! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. That means we only have 6 more months left before his *DOL* (1st birthday). He's doing so much.....trying to talk, cries when mommy leaves his side, loves watching baby prodigy and baby einstien, eating gerber's baby food, rolling all over the house, grabbing things with his hands, and putting then in his mouth, totally in love with his daddy......but my favortie is his smile! He has the most genuine smile in this whole universe! Just melts my heart, and he smiles ALL the time (I just cant seem to get him to do it when the camera is out). I don't know what I ever did without him, and even more, I can't imagine my life without him. Things do get a bit exhausting, and sometimes frustrating....but i would change it for the world!

*6 Months Already*


*gotta love them carrots~lip smaking, face licking good*


*we love you Brendon*

3 comments:

grace said...

awwww! i love that he's crinkling up his nose in that pic!!! what a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

great pics, mama!

see you all soon!!

Barbara aka Yooni said...

Grace: I know, I don't know where he's getting that!

LE: thanks...and yay, I can't wait!