Monday, August 14, 2006

*No More Tears*


So, today Brendon went in for his 6 month shots. He wasn't so brave this time around. It was so sad. Brendon is always in a good mood when he wakes up in the morning. Jhonnie and I usually bring him to our bed and we just lounge around for about 15 mins, before Jhonnie has to get ready for work. Even when we got to the doctor's office, Brendon was still smiles and laughs. The doctor examined him, and he apparently lost 4 ounces of weight, so I'm having to feed him a bit more. He did grow a bit though....he's now 28 inches long, and is the top of the percentile! He's healthy!!!!

As the doctor checked his vitals, Brendon had a ball playing with the stethescope that was around her neck......then.......the shots came. I think he was REALLY caught off guard, cause he cried loud through all four shots! He was NOT a happy camper....but that's ok, cause the second I put him in my arms, he stopped....and better yet, no more tears/shots until he's 12 months!!!!

My poor baby must have been tired from all that crying (since he's never cried like that before), he's pretty much out for the night! I'm hoping that I can take advantage and get some *ME* stuff done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, poor brendon.

glad to hear that he's healthy. :)

grace said...

awwww... poor baby :( so sad :(

28 inches!!! what a big boy! :)

Barbara aka Yooni said...

LE: yes, much better, thank you

Grace: i know...i can't beieve how long he is!

Anonymous said...

Handsome little Mr.B !!!
Welcome to this world !!
So...You're about 28inch.
That's almost same as my puppy's size.
But don't worry you are going to tall like your Dad someday soon.
I heard that you are such a good baby not to giving any hard time to your Mom when you wake up ! Go Brendon ! Rule your world !!