Friday, September 01, 2006

*What's Goin On*

What a busy week, and we didn't even do anything special. Stayed at home most of the time, but even that takes up alot of energy! Let's see, what's been goin on. Brendon's trying to sit up by himself....although he doesn't look too comfortable when he does it....so I've decided not to push him, I'm sure he'll do it all on his own when he's ready. Woo Woo.....he said Umma (mommy in korean) the other day.....at least that's what I would like to believe, and I have a witness......his daddy was in the room when Brendon said it....but then again would that be conflict of interest? At any rate, my lil Brendon said it!!! I'm trying to capture on video, but ya'll know how that works.

Brendon and I met some new friends! I joined this website called meetup.com and found a new mom who happens to be korean too. She's awsome! Brendon and I went to her house to meet her and baby Wujin! Who just also happens to be the cutest ever! I forgot to take my camera, and Yoosung Unnie and I were so busy chit chatting and getting to know each other we forgot about her camera. We're planning on seeing more of each other pretty often so pics are to come!

I'm just soooo happy to meet a fellow new mommy! It was such a breath of fresh air, to talk about things that our babies do, and just thoughts on motherhood! What makes it even better is that Yoo Sung Unnie is the nicest ever! It was like we had known each other for awhile!

I have some random pictures of Brendon that I took this past week....I will post them tomorrow....I'm a bit worn out tonight. I just want to cuddle with my Brendon and go to bed! G'nite!

No comments: