Brendon spend the entire week at home with gramma, eating all day, playing, singinig, laughing and napping with grams! He was loving every moment of it! Brendon even slept with gramma at night.....which gave mommy and daddy alot of neede quality time (I won't get into that though :)
My mom said she just can't get over how perfect Brendon is, and how good looking (just another relative who happens to be biast). My mom is actually speeding things up, and has decided to move out here by the end of this year.....
that like less than 3 months!
I guess gramma wasn't that sad when it was time to go because Brendon and I are going out to Vegas in 2 weeks to see her again! It'a going to be our first plane trip.....I'm hoping it won't be that bad.....Im more worried about the challenge I'll have with the stroller and car seat.
We all miss grandma!!!!
Here's a clip of grandma and Brendon playing together! Too cute!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:
awwwww... how cute! i can't believe he's already 8 mos old!!!
i'll bet he does great on the plane! i heard that it helps if he has something to suck on during takeoff and landing so his lil ears don't hurt...
yay for grandma moving here soon! it'll be good for everyone, and she'll get to see her grandson grow up. .
Post a Comment