Oh My Gaw......I'm such a bad mommy! I was so excited seeing my friends pictures of their baby's 1st halloween, I realized that I didn't get a costume for Brendon. After work, daddy and I went to Target and Walmart to see if we could get a costume...but no luck!
It's just been such a crazy month with our house being in Escrow, car problems, running the shop, and trying to run a household......I just didn't have time to get my Brendon a costume for his 1st holloween. I hope Brendon forgives me, but more so I hope I can forgive myself!
To make up for it, we took Brendon to his favorite food place......none other that the ghetto fabulous hometown Buffett! Brendon loves the food there. He LOVES their green beans, and their vegetable soup. Little does he know I water it down with tons of water! But still he pigged out. Daddy and I don't do american food much but since Brendon loves it we were happy!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the kids were trick or treating last night, and i saw the cutest lion. he "growled" at me. he was probably 2 years old.
btw - this is LE. i changed my blogger name. :)
omg... larry and i were at babiesrus and i was going to buy brendon an outfit, but then i thought you guys already got one! awww... and larry totally wanted to get him a pumpkin costume... heh...
awww :( anyway, it'll be okay... it's not like he can really go trick or treating, anyway, you know? :)
Post a Comment