Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finally Brendon's 11 month post ~ a month late

busy, busy, busy!
I never got around to posting Brendon's 11 month old picture so here it is. I can't begin to tell you all the things he's accomplished this month! He hasn't quite started walking on his own, but I can tell you that he's getting there. I'm also starting to see that he is quite stubborn...not too sure who he got that from. I can be VERY stubborn, and so can my hubby....but my hubby usually gives in ~ I'm however a different story.


Brendon is ALL over the place, climbing over things, and he's GOT to have a taste of everything he sees. He is a food lover (gotta make sure he takes up sports early on). He loves balls and throwing them.....so Hines Ward just better move aside!


Brendon has also mastered the art of snoring.....and it's sooooo cute! He still doesnt ever cry, which I'm thankful for.....he's just an overall happy baby!



Here's Brendon on the *GO*




Just a random snap shot

2 comments:

grace said...

i'm with you on the sports... mia LOVES food, too... so i definitely gotta get her active early on...

Barbara aka Yooni said...

Grace: i guess the kids take after their moms, huh? But Mia's lucky her mom and Dad don't have fat tendencies in the family....if brendon takes after me, he's in trouble!