Friday, March 09, 2007

*Some Changes & Updates*

I'm a day late on Brendon's monthly post....but I have more than enough reasons for it. We just moved and all of our things are still in boxes.....don't even have a clue as to wear the digicam is...but luckily I have some pictures save on the hardrive.


So first and foremost, we just moved into a new house in Redondo Beach, CA. We're on the border of Redondo and Manhattan Beach, and it is absolutely fabulous. We got a really good deal within our budget through a family aquaintance. We'll be having a house warming get together once we settled in. We have decided to ask my mother to just live with us.....it made more sense that way. I mean if she got a place of her own, she would have to pay her rent and untilities, and being near or with the baby 24/7, it just made more sense. My mom has always kept to herself, so there isn't any problems with privacy.


Also, with that in mide, I have decided to go back to work. Since my mom is here with the baby, this gives me the opportunity to look at the bigger picture and start making and saving my own earned money. Jhonnie's not liking the idea, but he's being supportive. If i LIKE it, he LOVES it. However, can I just tell you that getting back into the job hunt is a bitch! I haven't worked for a year and a half or so.....so you can only imagine! GAH!


Anyhow....let's get back to Brendon:


He's now 13 months old...13 MONTHS! Can you believe it? It's so crazy how ime flies! He's still calm and collected, but we have confirmed that he has a lot of my personality traits. Stubborn as hell (sometimes it's uncanny), LOVES to eat, has to speak (babble) his mind, and knows what he wants and doesn't want! I love it.....I definatly think he will be able to MAN it UP!! He's trying and WANTING to feed himself, doesn't want anyone to feed him, he knows a few words and gestures (in korean ~ i figure he'll learn english when he starts school). He hasn't quite started walking on his own...but i think it'll be no time. He LOVES music and beat (must have aquired that from being in the womb and me being at the shop with all that bumpin that goes on).


He's still a sweetheart and a gentlemen, and i love him more and more every second. It can get overwhelming but my mom's here to help, and what a help she is!


I'll try to blog more often with more and more updates and pics, once we're settled in our new house! For now enjoy the pics we took on his birthday at the studio:



















*these are just a few pics that i thought were the best ones out of the sitting*

2 comments:

hana said...

i love his sweater vest!

good luck with the job hunt, mama.

grace said...

good luck finding a job! :) and congrats on the new home!

hope to see you again soon! :)