Initially, I was planning on starting my first post on June 1st....but I figured, I'd better start writting while I can.......being a new mom to a newborn leaves me with not much time for myself, let alone planning. I forget how things are now on baby's schedule.
I, like LE......could not get myself to hit the delete button on my other blog....so I'm leaving it as is. I just wanted to start a new one for privacy, and well, since I'm on this new journey with so many new things in my life, I just thought it would make sense to open a new chapter. I'm pretty sure this blog will be consist of family adventures, and TONS of baby photos as my little prince grows....
Those who have tuned in know that we finally made the move to LA (Gardena to be exact)....Our shop is doing alright, could do better, but I think everyone's taking a hit with the rising gas prices. As long as our bills get paid, I'm not complainning......plus Jhonnie seems to have a bigger plan down the road. And let's see......ah yes and the biggest change we've had is Brendon! We had our baby boy on 2-8-06. It's a new journey eveyday, every second spent with him! He's amazing....oh Jhonnie too =)
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow. i can't believe how fast he's growing.
i know...and you've been part of every moment of it!!!!
Post a Comment