Wednesday, May 31, 2006

*~Timeline Of Our Miracle~*

Just wanted to share some photos of our Brendon. He's 3 1/2 months already, I can't believe it. I can't believe how time just flies by.......I wish I could slow down the hand of time. I just want to savor every moment I can! But most important, I'm just grateful that he's healthy!!!

*Brendon entering this world at 9lbs 5 oz*


*Brendon pretty much slept throughout his 1st month*


*Brendon flapping his arms at 2 months*


*Brendon figured out the smile at 3 months*


*Brendon having some fun in the sun on memorial weekend*



More pics to come as he grows, and as our journey continues!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. that first pic is....uhhhhh...different.

so should i keep your blog addy off my links list? are you top secret for now?

Barbara aka Yooni said...

heehee....did it scare you? He sure has grown though, huh?

uhm.....yes please, for now at least =)

Anonymous said...

not scary....just a little traumatizing. heh.