Anyhow, we just got him a winnie-the-pooh walker. He absolutely loves it!!!! His feet don't even touch the ground yet, but he loves sitting in it and playing with the do-dats.....
I'm being told that it's only a bit away before he starts dragging that thing all over the house! My little baby is growing so fast. I know I keep saying that, but seriously.....where did the time go? He's still the perfect angel, however I do have to admit, he's been a bit fussy these past few days. He's been drooling quite a bit, so I'm thinking he could be teething. I hear that's another great experience......I just don't want my little baby to be in any pain.....look how cute he is when he's smiling and so happy! That picture isn't the best of smiles, but still!
So this is the last picture for the month of May.....I wonder what changes are in store for us in the month of June!!!!

2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwww!!
Coolest.Walker.Ever.
I know, right? You have to see him in it....he loves it! And it's the perfet baby sitter!
Post a Comment