Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
*Way Ahead Of Ourselves*
I just realized that the previous video clip was really dark, so here's another clip of our lil man. I know as parents we got a bit carried away and went way ahead of ourselves. Brendon hasn't even begun to crawl, but we couldn't help but notice how he was trying to push himself with his legs when he was in his walker. Daddy thought he's help Brendon out =)
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL... duuuuude, that poor kid... he is so uninterested in walking :P hehehe...
how cute, though! :)
Grace: I know, huh.....but still we as parents were so excited! =)
what happened to my comment??
anyways...he's a cutie fo' sho'
Post a Comment