Saturday, June 03, 2006

*~Mommy's Eyes or Daddy's Eyes?~*

So far people have been saying that Brendon has his daddy's eyes. Me being half korean and half German....I was blessed with very big eyes with "ssang ka peul" (double eyelids). Jhonnie too has pretty big eyes, but he's got the "sok ssang ka peul" (inner double eyelids). Anyhow, I don't know why asians are so obsessed with the double eyelid thing.....I was just wanting to share what I discovered today!!!! Brendon just may have his mommy's eyes! He was in his walker today when I saw that his left eye had "ssang ka peul" like the kind that I have!!! Whether he has "ssang ka peul" or not...I don't care, I'm just stoked that he may just have his mommy's eyes!!!!


*do you see it?*


*look closely at his left eye*



And this is a picture of Brendon in the morning with a comb-over. His hair hasn't all grown in yet, and we're contemplating on whether or not we should do the traditional thing and shave his head. I just can't get myself to do it though....anyone know if I need to take him to the salon and get it done? Comb-over or no comb-over, he's still the cutest in my eyes!!!

*1st picture in June- Brendon 3 1/2 months old*

3 comments:

grace said...

hehehe. he has it on one side! how cute! you're gonna have to put tape on the other eye :P hehehe.

Barbara aka Yooni said...

Grace: Hey you! I'm hoping i don't have to do the tape thing....but then again, the ssang ka peul is gone! This morning I was changing him, and noticed that it wasn't there anymore....what is the deal? lol

Anonymous said...

when he's laughing, he has jhonnie's eyes. when he's serious, he has your big eyes.