Friday, June 23, 2006

Brave and Healthy

Today Brendon had his 4 month check up. He is 19 pounds and 26 inches long! His pediatrician says he's about the weight and height of a 6 month old! We have started him on baby food.....I'm staying away from the sweets right now such as applesause and peaches. I want him to start on veggies, and so far so good! He's digging the carrotts and peas, that's my boy!!! =)

So he had 4 shots today....and he didnt even make a peep til the 4th one......he started to make the crying face, but when he saw me he just giggled. My Brendon is sooooo brave, I'm so proud of him!

He's starting to get a bit fussy these days, and when I asked the doctor, she said they usually do at the 4 month mark.....and that they'll continue to. It's just their way of communicating.....me being a first mom, every little new thing he does alarms me...but doc gave us a clean bill of health, and I am truely grateful and blessed to have such a healthy beautiful brave son!

No comments: