Brendon's comming to the end of his 3rd month, and I can't believe how much he can do for himself.....well from when we first brought him home that is. He can now hold his head up all by himself, trying to stand (while being supported of course), sucking his thumb, cooing, and my most favorite......smilling! He's got a killer smile!
I've been blog hopping through links on my friend Christine's blog (who by the way is excpecting a lil girl in Sep).....and I can't wait for all the things that we're going to experience with Brendon! I have a feeling he's starting to teeth already. He's got some of the signs......he's drooling, and he's been a bit fussy the past few days. I don't think he has an ear infection because there's no fever, and he's not tugging at his ear. Oh yeah, and at night when it's bedtime, he's been chewing his thumb instead of sucking on it. So far, he doesn't seem to be in pain or anything....but the second I feel that he is.....I'm calling the doctor.
Anyone have any suggestions on teething?
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow. pretty soon he'll be taking his first steps. awwwwww.
maybe you need a teething ring in the shape of your boob. :)
hi there,
Jaydon started chewing on stuff around Brendon's age, too. He's 6 months and still no teeth. I did do a teething ring or a wet washcloth for him to chew on....thos things seemed to help.
LE: tell me about it...he actually moved from one spot to another yesterday....i mean i know it wasn't a huge step or anything,,,,just the fact that he's using his leg muscles already amazes me!
Terrtytofu: aww.....thank you for stopping by my blog, and for the advise...i think i might just try the wet washcloth!
hi. glad you came across my xanga. hope you find some other mommies to hang out with soon! it definitely helps.
as for the teething. buy LOTS of bibs so you don't have to constantly do the laundry. teething rings work pretty well. the rings you put in the freezer always made sammy cry because they'd make his face really cold, so what i ended up doing was buying a baby toothbrush (one you can stick on your finger and it has teeny tiny bristles on it) and i'd just use that to massage his gums. and it's a good habit to get into to keep their gums healthy.
Linda: Thank you, and trust me....i've been reading both your and terry's blog religiously! Thank you too for the advise, someone was telling me the same thing about the little baby toothbrush that helps ease the gum. I'm going to target tomorrow to pick up a few things for the teething..I'm going to have to give it a shot!
Post a Comment