Ok so here's a follow up of what's been going on:
Let's see, friday night I was still in pain from the tear of my incision, and when I took a look at it, I noticed some blood.......That's when I decided to take myself to the ER. On my way there, my friend Lisa called and when I told her what was going on, she told me she'd meet me at the hospital. I have the best friends, I swear. After waiting around for about 4 hours, the doctor tells me that it looks like an abses, and he squeezed the hell out of it. The pain I tell you!!!! He told me to take it easy, and that I should be taking it easy for at least a year.
Saturday, had some drama at our shop that caused my hubby to go after some guy with a golf club. There's this loose that hangs by our shop all the time who calls himself Mike Jones. I think he deals or something, cause cars are always making stops and there's some kind of exchange that goes on...at any rate. That day I was in the office doing some paper work, when *mike jones* says," hey lady, your husband aint looking so why dont I come over there and get my a lil sum sum." sick! Well, Jhonnie heard and decided to pick up a golf club and go after this guy....nothing happened thank god! *mike jones* just kept saying he didn't mean anything by it. And that's the last we've seen of him......it's kinda nice that he's not hanging around the shop!
Sunday, Jhonnie and I went flea market hopping! I know! It's been sooooo hot, but Jhonnie loves them flea markets.....I still can't figure out why. We went to the one in Gardea, and then headed over to the bigger one in Torrance. There was some rain...but what really got us annoyed was the humidity and how you can smell everyone's odor! We called it a day, and headed home where it was cool and relaxing.
And that was our weekend.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol! jhonnie picked up a golf club? that's kinda funny...
dude... i'm sorry about your incision... you really SHOULD be taking it easy, you know?
holy shizzle!!
MIKE JOOOOOONES better not mess with a husband with a golf club!! LOL!
yeah, take care of your tummy.
Grace: Dude..it was pretty scary, cause Micke Jones is this huge guy, and Jhonnie had NO FEAR!!!!
LE: You got that right!
Post a Comment