Oh yeah, and we have teeth now! That's right, Brendon's two front bottom teeth are incomming! That's why he's been so fussy and irritable these days! Tonight he finally went back to his routine and bed time. He's also rolling around the whole house! It's so funny....but it's also causing me to go into over drive with my OCD.....I'm vaccumiing like crazy and wiping down the floors like a mad man! I just want everything to be clean......you just never know! Also, Brendon has discovered his feet, and seems to acquire a taste for them! He cannot stop putting his feet in his mouth. He just loves sucking on his big toe.......my lil man is just the funniest ever! I'm trying to get a snap of him doing it, but as usual he sees the camera and stops whatever he is doing.
*Brendon loving them toes!*

*Trying to stay cool in this heat*

*Mommy and Brendon again.....staying out of the heat!....minus mommy's 7 inches of hair*

3 comments:
HEY. stop the OCD cleaning! a little bit of dirt never hurt anyone!!! not even a baby! okay?
your health is more important...
awwww, he discovered his little toes. that's cute.
ditto what grace said. (not that you'll even listen...but still)
Grace: Dude, I know...but I can't help it!!!! I'm trying though!
LE: yeah....you have to see him, it's been too long!
Post a Comment