
I've been so busy that I just barely took Brendon's 7 month old picture.....And it's also the first picture for the month of September. He sure is getting bigger, and longer. He's starting to lose some weight or shall I say he's starting to thin out? Level out? Whatever the correct phrase is, I'm not sure if I should be worried....I hope I'm feeding him enough.
I'm kinda going through some issues that I'd rather not blog about, but through it all the only thing that keeps me strong and gives me encouragement is my Brendon. I look at him and see how much he loves me and can't even fathom my life without him. He is my rock right now and my strength.
So on a more happy and positive note: Let's see what has Brendon accomplished....He's still trying to say Umma (mommy in Korean), and he's now doing *do ree do ree* (shaking his head). He starting to whine a bit when he's being held by someone else and sees me walking by or something. I'm slowly starting to give him table food, just really tiny pieces of this and that. He loves to drink water, but he doesn't take the bottle so it's through a straw, although I'm trying to get him to drink out of his sippy cup.
I know I say this everymonth, but I still can't believe it's been 7 months already. I'm so not liking how fast time is going! He's really tall....At his 6 months well check he was already 29 inches. Who knows how many inches he's grown since then. I can't wait what he has in store for us in his 7 month!!!

8 comments:
in later pics, he looks leaner. it's probably from being more active.
he's going to be a tall one, that's fo sho.
xoxo!
HOLY COW!!!
he's TALL!!!! what a cutie...
and yeah... they say that babies get thinner as they get older... he's just thinning out... don't be worried about it :) and what LE said... it comes w/ being more active.
:)
sorry to hear you're going through some shit. call if you need anything! you know i'm home all day! hehe... XOX
LE: yeah, I suppose you're right. He is pretty active =) Yeah, I realized how long he is too when I hold him!
Grace: Aww, thank you! I hope so...too bad his mommy's not thinning out =(
HE IS HUGE!!! Sooo sweet! I can't believe he is already 7 months old!
baby's are so adorable!
don't you wish he could stay that way forever?!? but you know he won't, wait until the day when he's all grown up and says, "i want to join the peace corps, i think it would be great to go to morocco!"
thanks for the pictures states-side, makes me feel a bit homesick (but in a good way).
- nl
ugh! he's so cute!! :)
awww, don't worry about the weight... it'll come off... it's really hard...
you're still a hot mama. don't let anyone tell you different :D
Mel: I know...can you believe it?
Nam: are you trying to scare me?
Julia: thank you...and soon I'll be saying the same about your lil one!!!!
Grace: i know....and i love you for saying that!
Post a Comment