yeah right.....daddy likes to think so. Brendon has been saying *da da* and my husband swears that it's Brendon's 1st word......little does he know that ALL (most) baby's say da da. I guess I'll just play along and let Daddy have this moment.....cause we all know that Brendon's first word was *umm* (the beginning of umma).
Brendon's starting to drool again...I think he's getting some more teeth, and his sitting up is getting sturdier. I am however having this issue with his hair. We did the Korean traditional thing and shaved his head after his 100 days (baek il).....but it grew back all uneven....i don't want to shave it again, guess I'll just have to play that one by ear. I don't know if I'm not feeding him enough because he's still waking up in the middle of the night. So we're back to having him sleep with us. I know some people are against the co-sleeping, but Brendon loves is and it seems to work for us.....so for now it'll have to do :)
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yeah...let daddy have his moment. :) post a video clip if you can catch brendon speaking.
hope you all have a nice weekend.
w do you feel?
Are you feeling better?
I will call you.
CUTE!!! i wanna hear him talking!
we have to get together!!!
oh, and yeah... the co-sleeping. i do that... it works for me, too. i've been putting her in her crib for the first part of the night and then when she wakes up to eat again, i bring her into bed with me. it IS so much easier. heh...
Post a Comment