Thursday, September 28, 2006

*Yay For Grandma*


I'm sooooo glad my mom's comming to visit again. This time she's staying for a whole week! That means I don't have to bring my poor lil man to work with me for the whole week! I just hope my mom can handle watching a baby for the whole day....eh, but Brendon's such a good baby the both of them should be fine!

So...Brendon is eating solids now....well actually he's been eating the gerber baby foods for a couple of months....but im talking solids.....*bab and gook ~ rice and soup* and steak and fruit. He LOVES to eat....I've never seen a baby who can eat anything and everything this early.....and digest it!

Brendon has finally started taking the bottle. 7 months of buying all the bottles that are on the market...and he finally is taking the bottle. He's doing well with his sippy cup too....I'm just trying to wean him off the breast. I'm having a hard time deciding on this, since I have a good supply.....we'll see how it goes.

I've been meaning to take Brendon for some professional pictures, but just cannot seem to find the time. His face is changing yet again so I want to hurry and capture this moment. I'm hoping to get it done while Grandma's over.

Ok, well that's all for now...just wanted to post a lil sum sum :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, what a cutie! such a handsome little man.

grace said...

awww! he is so cute!!! and i can't believe that he's already on solids!!! i thought babies had to be like a year old!

and yay for having grandma there! man, i LOVED it when my sister was here... it was just SO convenient! and you know she's going to love having him all to herself all day!!! :)

the lady who did our pics: www.candycordes.com

i think she would come to you... she just hangs a sheet up and goes to town. heh.

Barbara aka Yooni said...

LE: awww, like I always say.....I think so too *blush*

Grace: I know can you believe it...I'm talking mad solids! and yes, I am soooo looking forward for grams visit! Thank you for the link, I will def check her out!

Anonymous said...

You will miss the little one so much... :(