Sunday, October 01, 2006

End/Beginning of another month





September just swept on by without a trace! I can't believe yet another month has gone by. Where does the time go? Anyhow....the same story with me. I just barely finished uploading pictures of Brendon for the month of September. As I was going through the pictures....I realized how handsome my Brendon is...... I'm his mommy so I can boast all I want :)


In the month of September...alot of changes took place. Brendon and I are no longer staying home all day like we've been doing all these months. Instead we are going to work with daddy at the shop. Brendon behaves so well....my heart aches that I have to take him out there in that environment....but I don't have a choice. The though of him being at some daycare freaks me out...... I make sure he has all his favorite toys in the play pen with him...and his exersaucer keeps him entertained.....and is also useful when it's time to eat or watch baby einstien.


Brendon also made a new friend! This new friend is helping Brendon practice his sitting up. He was really into the leap frog toy....but now that it's been a few weeks....i think he's kinda sick of it :)



Brendon finally fit into some outfits he got back on his 100th day bash....and he fits into all of them so handsomly!!!



~~~~to be continued onto next post~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, he's a great sitter upper!

i love how he's rocking the green hoodie. stylish!

Barbara aka Yooni said...

LE: i thought you'd like the green hoody picture! I've been waiting to put it on him the moment you bought it for him!

grace said...

gah! he gets cuter and cuter! if we didn't live so far away, i'd totally watch him for you!!!