Saturday, July 08, 2006

*5 Months Old Today*

Today our Brendon turned 5 months. Time just keeps going and going by, and Brendon keeps growing. I now know the meaning of the saying "Time In A Bottle" How can I put time in a bottle? I just want to freeze time. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to my baby growing up, does it just have to happen so fast? I wouldn't mind if we could stay in the present for a lil bit longer =)

Brendon now knows his name, and makes cooing noises when you talk to him.....as if he's trying to converse. He has no problems holding his head up on his own. He loves to reach and grab for his toys, daddy's glasses, simba's wiskers, and mommy's lips. He's such a joy and truely is my sunshine! He's rolls and flips over the second we put him down, and I have a feeling he's going to learn how to walk before he even begins to crawl...oh, and he's soooo very strong!

Friends, and family are saying that Brendon is starting to look more like mommy now...which makes me sooooo giddy! Regardless of who Brendon looks like, I'm just grateful that he is such a healthy baby......I thank God everyday for that!

I had the hardest time taking this picture.....Brendon just wouldn't sit still long enough for me, and he did NOT want the string around his neck....as you can see he doesn't look too thrilled

3 comments:

terrytofu said...

he sure does look like mommy! look at those big eyes!

grace said...

awwww... he's so frickin' cute!!! :)

i just want to bite him! :D

Barbara aka Yooni said...

TerryTofu: Awww, you really think so? you just made my day!

Grace: I'm thinkin Mia is "so frickin cute" I NEED to come see her!