After our meal we walked around a bit while eating ice cream......but it started getting really crowded so we headed back. On our way home we noticed that alot of stores were still opened and had sale signs, so we made a few stops......only cause grandma insisted =)
Our first stop was none other than Babies R Us (I *heart* that store). Grandma started shopping for Brendon the minute we walked in there. She bought a baby food processor (so I can make Brendon organic baby food), and some outfits......gotta love them major sales!
Second stop was K-mart.....not much went on there, so we headed on over to Walmart. It was at walmart where we saw the 4 in 1 crib. Brendon has a crib, but it's a handme down, and pretty beaten up.....we just never got around to getting him a new one. That is until Grandma bought him one! It's soooooo cool, and Brendon loves it! It may not be fancy smancy or the most expensive one out there, but it's so useful and will continue to be (if we can keep it in good condition)...I'm already loving the fact that I now have a changing table and drawers for his stuff =) Here's the link for pictures: click me
I didn't get around to taking many pictures, I do however have a video clip of Brendon and daddy goofing around as we were relaxing from a long day. Brendon just thinks Daddy is the funniest person in the world......little does he know that he alone makes daddy the silliest person in the world!
*excuse the mess.....the house is always a mess with gifts all over the place when grandma visits*
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

4 comments:
those 4 in 1 cribs are the coolest! and it'll last forever! :)
i can't wait until mia's old enough to respond to stuff and doing real smiles and laughs... *sigh*
Grace: I know!!!! and it was a little over 200 dollars at walmart!
Dude! It happens so fast! I swear!
LOL! that cracked me up! he's a great karate-kicker.
i don't know what grace is talking about. i'm pretty sure Mia smiled at me. really! heh.
LE: lol, Brendon's appa is sooo goofy! And I'm sure Mia smiled at you....you're loved by the babies!!!
Post a Comment