Michelle had ordered some dimsum, and we stayed at her place...which was really nice. Not only did I enjoy the food, but her place is just gorgeous....and with the baby it was soooo much more comfortable. I've been craving dimsum for the longest time....and it was soooo good!
Just like old times we had our girl talk, and laughed about how innocent and naive we were. Talked about all the people in high school we couldn't stand. I still can't believe it's been like 12 years. We're married now with kids or at least trying to have kids, and what makes it so nice is that we're both very happy with what we've made out of our lives! I'm just thrilled that she lives so close....we've decided to make Thursday's a routine thing now!
*Michelle & Elice in front of all that dimsum.....num num*

*Elice, Michelle holding Brendon, and me......Brendon kinda got cut off =)*

3 comments:
mmmm...dim sum.
*smacking lips*
oops..i posted before i was ready.
hey, it does look you cut your hair. it must be the pic angle.
glad you're finding some mommy(-to-be) friends!
LE: we always said we would go, hopefully someday, eh?
I think my hair looks short because my layers are all growing out....im due for a cut anyhow....maybe drastic..not sure though =)
Post a Comment