Tuesday, July 18, 2006

*Just A Re-Cap*

I was meaning to post sooner, but I was waiting for my friend Julie to email me some pictures that were taken over the weekend. Anyhow, here's what my weekend was like:

Saturday, Brendon and I headed over to my hold hometown (in socal) Rowland Hts/Diamond Bar, and met up with my friends Julie and Vivian (and Viv's son Noah). We pigged out on Dim Sum at Samwoo's (gawd, I love that place), and just chit chatted and ate.....and ate....oh yeah, and ate! It was sooooo good! We then headed over to starbucks for some coffee (i had their new tangerine and pomegranite frapp...num num), and chit chatted some more....there was so much to catch up on! After that we then headed over to Julie's place in Diamond Bar, were we looked at old pictures of us, even new ones, each with a story to tell! Gawd, how we've grown. Before we knew it, it was time for me to head back home. It was good times, back then and even now!

Me, Jules, and Viv....ad you can see we were "glistening" due to the unbearable heat



Noah (Viv's son) and Brendon



Sunday, was just a relaxing day. Went to church, and came home where it was nice and cool thanks to the airconditioner! What is up with this heat? I think I can deal with the heat if it weren't so humid! I hate the stickiness! Jhonnie's been opening the shop on Sunday's too, so we haven't had much family time.....makes me a lil sad.....but hopefully if we get rich one of these days for all the hard work we've been doing, it'll all be worth it.

*and yet another snap shot AFTER his smile....I can never get it right*




And today.....I went to see Grace and little Mia. OK, Mia has Eyelashes to die for! And they even curl.....she's a cutie who will turn into a beauty! Had a good time...sorry no pics to post though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brendon looks like he could kick noah's ass! hehe.

i'm not too impressed w/ the tangerine/pomeg drink. i need caffeine.

grace said...

it was good to see you guys! come again soon! :D xox

Barbara aka Yooni said...

LE: Noah is such a good little boy...and the caffeine,yeah tell me about it!

Grace: you two too! I will....im serious!